Friday, February 1, 2013

All My Heart

Some people call me the space cowboy, yeah

Some call me the gangster of love

Some people call me Maurice

Cause I speak of the pompitous of love...

The Joker by the Steve Miller Band. I didnt come up with those words on my own.


This is a series of 43 hearts I rolled baked and painted. They are my own hearts. Each is different because every love you have and encounter is different. February is a special time for me as it is my birthday month and it also contains Valentines Day. This is my most favorite holiday ever since I was a child. they are available in my shop now. I love love...even when it breaks your heart.


5 comments:

  1. Shellie, these are adorable :)

    You are so creative, I LOVE it :)

    Love the colours too! :)

    I wish you could be at my art show too!! :)

    Have a lovely weekend, cheers, T. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you T!!!! I hope you have a lovely one as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey maurice!! these are beautiful and genius!! with i was there to play in the clay with you too...someday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes someday! this winter is turning out to be a bitch.

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete