Sunday, March 10, 2013

Chocolate Cake

 Sometimes you bake without thinking
 What? You dont ever do this yourself?
 So the pan I used was too big for the recipe but now I know what to do next time
 Its heavenly chocolate cake from Smitten Kitchen. It still turned out delicious. My pan was too large so my cake was a little bit too thin.
You know when I am having telephone conversations I find myself saying things like cake is really important to me. Yeah I wanna be the girl with the most cake. This mouth eats a lot of cake. Its true. You should be here. I have coffee and espresso as well. Also yippee for the time change. That is all. :)

2 comments:

  1. Hysterical, but it looks like you found a great solution. One can never have too much cake!

    Yep, I've been know to choose the wrong-sized container. (I usually pick one that's too small, though.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sharon! sometimes i just dont pay attention!!

      Delete