Friday, June 26, 2009

Its Friday






















Well Ive been super busy experimenting with a tile I carved and ink as I previously mentioned. It has been quite frustrating. Ive hated everything I have printed thus far! One more experiment and if it doesn't work out its a new design for me to readjust. I also posted some pretty leaf cards to my etsy shop...yeah! Also, I do have some photos to share. My Mr. Stripeys are looking so pretty I cant wait to eat them up and we have some pretty leek flowers in the vegetable garden. My herb garden is finally taking off 3 basil plants later. Last Sunday on Fathers Day we all hit the farmers market in Claremont. We brought home beautiful dahlias and magic lantern cherries...yum!

1 comment:

  1. Your dahlia photo is stunning and the cherries photo is delicious!

    ReplyDelete