Thursday, January 5, 2012

Happy New Year

five days late....ooops. so we made sparkly new years hats to ring in the new year at midmight while we banged pots and pans.

guess what? i havent taken the decorations down yet. im lazy.

my neighbor who is a widow came over. we drank three bottles of wine and some champagne with cheese and ham and cheese gougeres.

we also received a jar of syrupy hibiscus flowers to put in our drinks for christmas. arent they pretty? i also saved fireworks from the fourth of july that i lit up at midnight. there are new neighbors dowm the street with children so we took a walk a couple of house down so all the children could shout "Happy New" it was a happy time indeed.

3 comments:

  1. my xmas decoration is still up too... I was going to tidy my closet today but I guess I should tidy the xmas decors first? (hmm not in the mood)
    You make everything so fun always :)
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you guys have been having lots of fun :)

    I am not taking my Xmas decorations down until next weekend, I love them being around and it took me weeks to put them up, I told my Hubby to just wrap the tree in plastic and leave it up (it is a fake)LOL :)

    Happy New Year :) Cheers, T. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks you guys!
    i try to make it fun. my tree is still up and looks crispy.ooops.

    ReplyDelete