Monday, September 7, 2009

Jonathan Adler and ElleDecor

I saw this fabulous room the other day on a blog somewhere. I don't know what elledecor it was from but I hope my little girl grows up to love this kind of design. I guess Jonathan Adler designed it. I love love love these colors. The wall is actually the color of my living room. My baby doesn't have her own room right now...but someday soon I hope!

We have been busy redoing the front porch and our small back patio. Ill have to show some photos. I know I promised photos of my current silk screening projects...but so much to do and so little time to do it in. The new baby is almost here too! The C-section should be around the 3rd of October. So hopefully I continue to have some more posts for this month. If I was super fantastic I would prepost and roll them out but I'm only a little fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment