Monday, March 29, 2010

Flower Preview

Here is a little preview of some of the flowers I bought this weekend...Isn't that turquoise vase gorgeous...My husband bought it for me for my birthday along with my fabulous evening at Magnolia
This picture is of my favorite ikebana scissors...The Spanish lavender is from my garden...I ADORE Spanish lavender...My husband planted it around the citrus trees a couple of years ago...I also have the fairy variety which is a pinky mauve lavender...It should be blooming in just a couple of days...The top picture has purple salvia from my garden too...Its soft and furry...I am also currently loving my new camera!

1 comment:

  1. Luverly. I love the colors and the lighting of these photos. It must all go really well with your turquoise and white kitchen!

    ReplyDelete