Thursday, March 25, 2010

Picnic in the Park with Aunt Julie

We were going to go to Luna Park a restaurant but a few things fell through...Its been incredibly beautiful here in California...

So as it turns out...We had a picnic instead...
Sophie wasn't really a fan of our lunch...She put a bunch of sausage and prosciutto in her mouth...chewed and chewed...until I told her she could spit it out in the trash...
This is where we dined....
Here is Sophie...Finally at the playground...
Here is my happy bunch...Julie is on Vacation to Mexico this Saturday...It has been wonderful to see her...She was my roommate a long time ago and she is currently residing out of state.Whenever we see or talk to each other its easy and like no time has passed...I will miss you Beck!

1 comment:

  1. Yes! The weather has been great :)
    Mmmm I'm drooling ove ryour picnic. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete