Sunday, October 16, 2011

The Saturday Morning French Press Event of 2011

there was the crashing of glass and swear words and hot coffee down the front of someones boxers shorts.


i wasnt even involved. i was still in bed as i listened to the horror coming from the kitchen but somehow i ended up cut. now i have no french press. which makes me sad. this month one of our dining chairs broke, sophie broke one of the doors to the media cabinet, the kitchen lighting fixture broke, and the wireless mouse did as well. i also found jack slamming the face of our flat screen with the top of a decorative teapot(disaster was averted thankfully). i swear i am just waiting for the other shoe to drop. so here i sit for now waiting patiently for this month to end hoping nothing else will break.

5 comments:

  1. Yikes! Crossing my fingers for you. Whenever shit like this happens, I just remind myself NOTHING IS FOREVER.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When things break, it seems they all do all at the same time. I hope this phase will pass very quickly for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks you two i am trying to keep all of that in mind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not quite a broken French press, but lost my credit card and broke my phone within a few days of each other. And I may be a little bit broke. * SIGH *

    ReplyDelete
  5. christina sorry about the phone that sucks and i hope no one charged anything on your credit cards like 10,000 dollars worth of gas...and arent we all a little broke. im sorry but at least your gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete