Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Left Over Mash Up

Take some red rose potatoes and cauliflower and steam them about 10 to 15 minutes....

Chop up some left over cheese. I had dubliner.


Then mash it up while the veggies are hot. Add a dash of your cream that is on the way out and some butter.I also used salt and pepper.


Then EAT. Yum indeed....right Rita? I was thinking about her last post when i said yum. Well you could just use some olive oil, salt, and pepper. That would be equally delicious but i had a whole bunch of stuff that needed to be used. Oh yeah i also steamed some garlic cloves too.

5 comments:

  1. What an idea! YUM indeed! oh my oh my oh my! Very comforting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this- I'm definitely going to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE "Baby Food" as I call it. I joke with my kids that they better learn how to make it now as they will have to feed it to me at some point in the future (He! He!)

    Have a lovely Evening, T. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks sooo yummy! I will have to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. im glad you all liked it....i wouldnt normally put cheese and cream in something like that unless it was a special occaison but like i said i had stuff that needed to be used....definitely comfort food....baby food indeed for adult and children alike....i dont like to think about a time where i might not have teeth!

    ReplyDelete