Wednesday, April 13, 2011

the toy dolls - i've got asthma

So I have a lot of pictures of some cooking I did last week and other activities too. I over did it and activated my asthma so its been a pretty crappy time here. The house is a mess and there are tons of dishes and my husband even had to take some days off to chase after the children. On the good side I have caught up on some of my animes....Hooray. So I thought I would share one of my favorite songs from the 80's by the toy dolls. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I feel your pain girlfriend, take it easy, the dishes can wait :)

    Feel better soon, funny video. I was trying to work out where they were filming it.

    Have a lovely Thursday, T. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks t....i broke down yesterday and did some chores but i am feeling better....arent they funny.....i loved them when i growing up!

    ReplyDelete