Friday, May 13, 2011

LES BAXTER - Tropicando

I needed something relaxing. Les Baxter hits the spot. His music is one of those things that remind me of my childhood. Also I am mad at blogger but what can you do. I will repost what was lost later. I think for my garden party in August I am going to play lots of les. If you want to come let me know. Its a potluck pie contest cocktail bonanza. Hey Taylor where are you? I hope all is well.

****update**** and so quickly too. The party will me Saturday August 6th starting at 6pm. Christina tell me you are available!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'll try and get there, although I'll probably be there closer to eight-ish. I'll help with the post-party clean-up by eating all the leftovers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you can make it....perhaps your august will magically open up for engagement and of course you can help clean up by eating the left overs....

    ReplyDelete