Daniel taped them up with duct tape thinking it would be strong enough. The tape looked kind cool cause he cut in small strips. So I thought that maybe some paper flower poms would look even better over the duct tape. So Sunday I started my paper pom project.
I cut the paper with scalloped scissors.
I tied them with string instead of wire.
Here they are all pulled apart. They are super easy to make. I am always amazed when I see people paying top dollar to purchase them.Here is a link to a tutorial at Martha Stewart. I used four sheets of paper cut in quarters for mine and different colors for each flower.
I think they turned out nicely.
But I need more for the whole ceiling.